Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SUN FX PRODUCTS

SunFX, their logo 'WORLD'S NO.1 TANNING SYSTEM' is very true!
When I emailed the Sun FX team they were very lovely and helpful. They replied quickly and were very useful. I recieved the package about a day later and was very impressed.
I received a body shimmer, tan remover, tan extender, body polish, caribbean summer foam, white out instant tan, exfoliating gloves and a few more..

The next day I used the WHITE OUT INSTANT TAN, which was amazing! No streeks and perfect colour for pretty much all colour ranges.
I also used the tan removed roughly a week later as well was the tanning exfoliating gloves which worked greatly!

All up was very impressed and in love with these products, really wouldnt use any other tanning brand! Reccomend it to everyone that wants a magnificent tan. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment