Sunday, March 15, 2015

KATE mascara Rimmel London

KATE mascara- Rimmel London.
 IDOL EYES. The first mascara by Kate Moss.
- Rock your lashes with 4 new gem-tone shades.
- Broken heart-shaped brush for voluminous lift.


Its always hard to find a mascara that you fall in love with. 
For me to really LOVE a mascara its all about the brush, the texture of the mascara and how much it volumes your lashes. 

My review for Kate mascara would probably be a 7/10. 
I love how long it makes my lashes but I am not a big fan of the texture  brush of the mascara. The texture of the mascara makes my lashes really clumpy and thick, which is the look some people for for but not me. 






When using Kate Mascara I use it as my last coat of mascara. 
So when applying mascara I usually use two different mascaras. The first mascara would a be light mascara with a very thin texture, and thin brussels on the brush. 
The second mascara being the thicker mascara that gives my lashes the volume and thickness. 
In this case my first mascara was WONER'FULL lashes by Rimmel London also. A mascara I LOVE, and use as my first coat every day. 
Its really what I like to describe as a "clump free" mascara. 

KATE mascara is then good for that last finishing touch to make the lashes look incredibly long and thick. BUT I found I had to be very careful with how much of the KATE mascara I used, as its very easy to make the lashes clumpy and too thick. 
Here is a before and after image that I love, it really shows the difference of my lashes. 
Just remember I do have blonde eye lashes so when applying mascara its important I really cover a lll of my lashes right down to the root. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment