Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The BIG move

The BIG move...

A previous post of mine had talked about me making a big move... 
After weeks and weeks of thinking, I've finally decided to make the big move! This means moving an hour away from where I am now, leaving my boyfriend, friends, and living in a country town. 
Some people think its crazy, the massive sudden change. I mean moving to me isn't something small, its a huge thing. Changing your whole entire environment makes a huge impact on your life. 
But this move is for positive changes, focusing on myself and my wellbeing. I am so proud of myself for making this move and, for ME. 

Now currently living in the Western suburbs only half an hour from the city, I am now moving about 20 minutes out of Geelong to a country town called Inverleigh. Its such a big move because I've never lived in Geelong, and its going to mean learning the way around the huge city and surrounding suburbs. 

This move is a positive change because now I don't have too pay rent, which means I can work less hours and focus on my study! Study being my first priority at the moment, as I can not afford to fail. 
Downfalls of course is leaving my boyfriend. I mean an hour isn't that far away but it'll be a huge difference from just having him around the corner. But I know we will manage to work anything out, so I have a way more positive outlook on that situation. 

ANOTHER BIG POSITIVE IS IM SO SO EXCITED TO PIMP OUT MY NEW ROOM. 
I've become so into home decor and interior designing over the past month, I have a million ideas running through my head. 
I'm thinking bright white walls, indoor plants (big and green), all white furniture and a hippie sort of feel and look. Its going to be greaaaaat! 
Ikea, typo, urban outfitters, bunnings, target and k-mart are going to be my best friends. 

Goodbye for now, but stay in touch as I will be writing about the outcome of the big move and showing you all my room make over at my new house.. yay!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment