Thursday, March 12, 2015

Instagram Competitions

Thoughts on INSTAGRAM COMPETITIONS.


For the social media newbs, Instagram competitions are usually hosted by companies wanting to promote their brand. 
For instance, Lovisa Jewellery posted a competition the other week "REPOST TO WIN". This is where you are to repost the photo they've uploaded, follow the instagram account, tag the instagram account and hash tag #winlovisajewellery. 
This is often how all of the companies will do it too, and its actually a really smart idea. In this specific competition the prize was a $200 AUD prize pack of Lovisa jewellery! 

The reason the companies do these repost to win competitions is simply for promotion. Sometimes thousands of people will enter in these competitions  that means the post will be popping up in everyones newsfeed. The hash tag makes the repost even more popular and spreads the competition. Getting people to also follow the company, boosts their followers up and again, is more promotion. 

Now a lot of people think that these competitions are silly and no one ever wins... But oh I am telling you people win! 
Guess who the winner of the Lovisa prize pack was.... ME :)! 
Yay, I am very excited and can't wait for my prize pack to arrive.


But the moral of this post is, ENTER INSTAGRAM COMPETITIONS. You can win amazing things from these competitions, an yes you can win! 
I am one to often post competitions on my blog instagram, for simple things such as a re-post and you can win tickets to shows an such. 
Sometimes I don't get many people at all entering, so your chance of winning is massive. 
This isn't the first time I've won a competition for re-posting, I've won a huge supplement pack before as well. 
My sister is one of those lucky people that wins SO much, just from entering these competitions  But I guess the more competitions you enter, the more likely you are to win one. I'm one of those people that enters every holiday and win a car competions, hahaha! I swear one day I am going to win a holiday or car. 

SO pleas oh please, enter away. 
I am a strong believer of Competitions :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment