Saturday, March 7, 2015

Scentrelle- Reverse time face serum



Luxurious skincare derived from nature 


Reverse time face serum
Its always fun reviewing a product from a brand you've never tried before. 
Scentrelle is a completely new brand for me, and I was asked to review their "Reverse time face serum". 
I am not one to usually use face serums or night moisturises and thats probably why my face gets extremely dry sometimes. But I've made a promise to myself, to start looking after my face more! 
So here it goes, the start of looking after my face!


WHAT IS IT?

A natural face serum packed with natural feather light oils your skin will love. Fragrance Free heavy duty treatment to help restore your skins healthy balance.

WHAT IS IT FORMULATED TO DO? 

100% natural, Scentrelle reverse time face serum is luxurious, lightweight and fast absorbing for smooth velvety skin. Formulated with hydrating anti-aging ingredients including; Tsubaki oil (Japanese Camellia), Maracuja Oil, Rosehip and Caffeine. These help to restore skin elasticity, firmness and provide a natural youthful glow.

I have used this face serum for a few consecutive days now, 
and I can already notice a huge difference. 
My face is feeling a lot smoother and a lot less dry, 
and I never want to put make up on!
Now this serum isn't just a night serum, but you can also apply it before you put your make up on in the morning. I have been using it twice a day- 
Once in the morning and once before bed. 
My face seem to glow all of the time now and I've even been complimented about it. 


How to Use:
-Apply one to two pumps in morning prior to makeup or at night for a luxurious overnight treatment.
- If you have oily skin type (Kapha) we recommend using at night only for a deep   treatment
-Blend with your primer or foundation for instantly visible radiance.
-Recommended for all skin types.
CAUTION: Do not use this product on or around the eye area

Im not entirely sure why I was always skeptical about using face serums and why I never had tried them earlier. But when picking a fantastic natural brand like Scentrelle, I've really noticed an extreme difference in my face. I would recommend this serum to anyone that wants to look after their face and maybe turn back some time... 
Check out Scentrelles website for more amazing products;

Heres a photo after using the serum for a couple of days! This is what I mean by a glow.... Only a little bit of make up being worn in this photo and no filter or edit used at all.

Look after your face & love your face xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment