Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sunsilk- Perfect Straight

Sunsilk- PERFECT STRAIGHT




My Hair to me is so important. I try my hardest too look after it as much as possible! But sometimes this means I need to lay off the straightener, as  it really just burns your hair and does no good. 

So this is when Sunsilks Perfect Straight comes in. A shampoo and Conditioner thats designed to leave your hair as straight as it is when its wet! You know when after a shower and your hair goes perfectly straight and you're like daaaam. But then as soon as your hair dries it goes all goofy... Well that doesn't happen at all with Perfect Straight!

Its important for me to swap Shampoo & Conditioners often, but I need something that doesn't leave my roots feeling greasy straight after my hairs been washed. I've had quite a problem with this for a while, and I've been on the hunt for some good Shampoo and Conditioners. 

After testing Sunsilk Perfect straight with my hair, I've found its perfect. Not only does it leave your hair straight without having to straighten it, but it also leaves it feeling silky and smelling delicious... Yep I said Delicious. 
I can honestly notice when people have washed their hair with Sunsilk because their hair just smells beautiful! 
Here's my hair after using Sunsilk Perfect Straight, Isn't it perfectly straight! No straightener involved.... 


Heres the Shampoo D=described a little better on Sunsilks website;


SHAMPOO

There is a magic moment between wet & dry hair when your hair looks perfectly straight and beautifully aligned. But as it dries, it starts to puff up and lose shape. Sunsilk expert Yuko Yamashita has co-created Sunsilk Perfect Straight, the ideal shampoo for straight hair every day. Its breakthrough Straight-Lock technology to actively control and hold every strand perfectly aligned as it dries. It penetrates deep within the hair fibre, reducing frizz and straightening strands, keeping them fully aligned as they dry*. Experience unbeatably straight hair that is shiny, smooth and gorgeous, right from the shower.

*When used with Sunsilk Perfect Straight Conditioner.

CONDITIONER

Advanced Straight-Lock Technology Formula: Penetrates deep within the hair fibre, reducing frizz and straightening strands, keeping them fully aligned as they dry*. Results that have to be seen to be believed! 
*When used together with Perfect Straight Shampoo. Perfect Straight, right from the shower. 


How to use:
1) PREPARE with Straight-Lock ShampooUntitled
Apply a coin-sized amount of shampoo (more for very long or thick hair)
  • Using only your fingertips (try not to scratch with your nails), massage to a thick lather on the scalp, not the ends
  • Allow the lather to gently run through the lengths of your hair to detangle from roots down
  • Rinse thoroughly
2) LOCK IN with Straight-Lock Conditioner
Apply a coin-sized amount, starting at the tips and ends where it is most neededUntitled2
  • Avoid touching the scalp so that the pores can breathe
  • Use a wide toothed comb to detangle and then rinse




Sunsilks website has a lot of hair tips for specific types of hair. I really recommend checking it out, because its very helpful! 
I love Sunsilk Perfect Straight and I think anyone who wants straight & healthy hair should try :)
http://www.sunsilk.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment