Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bali Blogger Trip Announcement

Bali Blogger Trip

Very exciting news for myself and my readers.
I have been thinking about another holiday to Bali sometime at the end of this year. But then I had this fantastic idea! Instead of just going on another trip to Bali, doing the same old stuff, I really want to explore everything Bali has to offer. The hidden places and that I've never visited and the beautiful retreats Bali has to offer. 

This trip will be completely dedicated to my blog and reviewing the places I visit. Bali feels like my home and I have so much love for the place, thats why I want to promote the beautiful holiday destination for everyone! 

I have quite a lot of knowledge on Bali but I feel as if theres plenty more to learn and I want to to become a Bali know it all.

All though I haven't set a date to when this amazing blogger trip will be happening, I know it will be sometime around September this year! 
If any of my readers would like to help me, or join in please email me on evieince@gmail.com!

I am on the look out for places or groups that would like to host my stay for this awesome Bloggers trip. Looking for;
- Unique Accommodation 
- 5 star resorts 
- Retreats 
- Thrill activities 
- Tour groups 

These are the things I will be reviewing and sharing my thoughts about. 
I hope everyones as excited as I am! 

xox Evies Everything Bali

0 comments:

Post a Comment