Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Homemaker glass jug blender

Homemaker- 1.5L Glass Jug Blender 










K-marts catalogue:
http://www.kmart.com.au/catalogue?cm_re=Home+Page-_-Top+left-_-LivingCat110215#view=catalogue2&saleId=7958&page=1







Thanks too K-MART for another good buy! I love finding a worthy K-mart bargain, and yet again I have! K-mart has brought out stacks of amazing Home ware in there new catalogue so I thought I'd get down their and have a bit of a shop, an how could I not when its so god dam cheap.

I had a $100 voucher too spend, so it was a hard decision to narrow it down to a few products.
This is what I brought (all which have been great purchases);
- New bed cover set $10
- Two new pillows $13
- New rug $29
- An of course the Home maker 1.5L Glass Jug Blender $29

ALL of that an I still had a little bit of money left over. What a bargain!
But I was very excited to test out my new blender, as my old one was having troubles blend properly.
Every morning I have a smoothie so its really important I have a good blender if I'm going to be using it every single day. But right now I can't financially buy one of those really really expensive blenders that'll last you a life time (good investment but).
So the $29 Home maker blender will have to do me.
An its perfect, gets the job done great!!
Of course for the people who have troubles setting things up, theres instructions but its super simple and will take you like 30 seconds.

The blender is a glass blender, which I really prefer. It has 2 speeds and a pulse, an a handy plastic lid which can easily be altered too poor your drink. For $30 I find the Home maker blenders quality fine, and its really doing the job great.


I have seen a few bad review on this Home maker blender a few years ago, and it even had a recall for being faulty BUT K-mart has obviously fixed this issue and is now selling a very good blender that has fantastic quality. If you're wanting to read a review don't bother with anything that is past 2014.

I recommend visiting K-mart asap if you're wanting trendy home ware and you're on a budget. They have so many cool things out at  ridiculously good price.
Thank you K-mart! I will never stop shopping at K-mart as they've always made me a happy customer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment