Monday, March 16, 2015

DOVE- Pure Care Dry Oil

Pure Care Dry Oil 

My hair is so very important to me and like many others I try my best too look after it. 
But when using a lot of heat on my hair (straighteners, blow dryer) & especially after summer, my hair needs that extra bit of TLC!
Its so important too use those Nourishing Treatments on your hair often, to really help damaged hair. I used to be one that never used all those products on my hair, and just kept it natural. All though, I did straighten my hair often and occasionally blow dry my hair- using those plus being out in the sun really affects your hair. After a few visits at my hair dressers I finally got the point my hair dresser was telling me every time- I NEEDED NOURISHING HAIR TREATMENTS. 
Now I always leave some sort of dry oil, or leave in conditioner beside by bathroom sink, this reminds me to use it straight after I towel dry my hair. 

I have tried many different dry oils but find that it leaves my hair feeling and looking quite greasy. BUT Dove Pure Care Dry Oil didn't seem to have this affect on my hair at all. Apparently the treatment uses a unique formulation that is scientifically proven to absorb quickly and deeply into the hair strands, nourishing each one internally, as well as nourishing the hairs surface to give it a shiny, silky texture without feeling greasy. 



This is my hair after a few washes of Dove Pure Care Dry Oil. Hairs feeling and looking fabulous!







The product has the below key benefits;
  • Strength 
  • Smoothness
  • Detangling
Directions:
For the best results, rub 3 to 4 drops between the palms of your hands and apply to clean, damp hair evenly from mid-length to ends. Blow dry or leave to dry naturally. 
* Also use pre-shampoo as a nourishing treatment, or before styling to protect your hair control frizz. 


I've used this product probably about 2-3 times a week for the past week, and I have already noticed a big difference. My hair drys with a lot less frizz, its so silky too touch and most of all it just feels healthy!!! I think this is what my hair really needed after being out in the sun a lot in summer, especially the harsh sun in Bali. 
We often forget how much our hair really does get damaged, and how we need to really care and look after our hair. We are stuck with the one set of hair throughout our life, so look after it!

Available from: Coles, Woolworths, Priceline and selected pharmacies. 
RRP: $19.95/100 ml
Stocklist: 1800 061 027

0 comments:

Post a Comment