Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FUSE GELNAMEL STARTER KIT

Quit the nail salon, D.I.Y!

Cutest little product I have been sent out. 
Had a little girls night the same night I was sent this product, very eager to give it a go!
DID NOT DISAPPOINT. 
Unless you like a polish that chips easily and has to be removed after the first week,
(who wants that) then I wouldn't recommend trying this product. The polish
is made so that it stays on your nail for longer and outlasts any other 
polish out their.... and wow it does just that! But remember you need the foils and liquid to help remove the gel namel. 
If you'd like to hear more, check out this awesome tutorial on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf6_HKUIM9A


I received two colours, a blue and red
a blue light drying lamp (plugs into the wall)
foils to remove the polish
filer 
other needed products 

0 comments:

Post a Comment