Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Killer Queen
by Katy Perry


In girls world, a perfume is so much more important then just smelling nice. Perfume can say a lot about the person wearing it, but more importantly its a way of standing out from the crowd and catching attention.
Don't tell me that as a teenage girl growing up you didn't quickly drown yourself in your favourite perfume to impress someone....?


I'm defiantly not the only one. So wearing a pretty smell is easy, but finding one your fond of can be hard. Majority of people searching for a perfume go by the top sellers at retail store. Brought out by celebrities or someone well known.
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't a big fan at all of Katy Perry's earlier stuff, but when I was given Killer Queen after winning a blogger comp (I know yayyy) I really did find a new favourite! If you like some what powerful girly smells, then please oh please give killer queen a go.
"an intoxicating and charmingly playful mix of luscious notes fit for royalty"
 
R.P: 39.95- 30ml.
Check out your local chemist or purfume store before they sell out.. (I'm not kidding.. the website sold out)


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment