Wednesday, November 4, 2015

IM BACK!!!!

Its the return!!

Oh how good it feels to be back on here typing away!
I have had what feels like a really long break from blogging due to working full time with a new career. Its been really hard to keep up with everything and unfortunately I had to give blogging a break. 

BUT something has clicked for me, I have realised I am missing something. 
The stressful life I have been living as of lately needs a change, 
and I need to get back into blogging as its such a big love of mine. 

Christmas feels like its around the corner, and its my absolute favorite time of the year. 
Just thinking about Christmas brings the biggest smile to my face. 
An I neeeeeeeed to start my Christmas posts! 

*51 sleeps till Christmas 

SO ITS THE RETURN. 
Expect many Christmas edition posts including; gift guides, Christmas day outs, tips and tricks, blogger breakfasts and of course other beloved reviews.  

Have a beautiful day everyone, 
and watch this space
xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment