Monday, May 16, 2016

The Body Shop EVENT- British Rose Launch

THE BODY SHOP


British Rose Collection


I love receiving invites to events, especially Body Shops! 
The last event of The Body Shops I went too, was last Christmas for a blogger breakfast meet up and launch for there Christmas gifts.
It was fantastic! So when I received this invite I thought of it as a must, as The Body Shop always know how to throw an event. 

The event was on the 5th of May (I know I am a little bit delayed), and held at Chadstone shopping centre in a cute little Pop up shop. 
Now this was quite a hike for me, as I work at Werribee plaza and traffic was horrific, but I was thinking it'd defiantly be worth it. 
So I made my way to the event in a rush and met my beautiful sister there @threebeesblog 

One major thing I would have to say about this event, is that it was organised very poorly. My sister and I along with a lot of other bloggers went to the actual Body Shop- SHOP. As the invite didn't actually say specifically where it was, just said Chadstone. So we automatically thought at the shop- to be later told it was in a pop up shop the level below. 
This is no big deal, but I mean it does effect the first impression of the event. 
Secondly, once we arrived we weren't greeted by anyone, we just sort of made our way in awkwardly. We quickly realised that this pop up shop was public and anyone in the public could browse at the range and grab a photo. Again nothing wrong with that, but our expectations were just very different. 

On a better note- The pop up shop was gorgeous! Everything I'm sure the british rose range stands for and more! 
Check out the photos below too see just how amazing they organised the pop up shop. 






The pop up shop included cute quotes by influential people, that made the best Instagram photos. Rose inspired beverages were made on arrival and products were out to play with! People were also more than welcome too get a few of The Body Shop artists too apply some of the British Rose products- and I did! 
This was a a great way for all of the bloggers to learn about the products and chat with the artists. Overall the event was a great way to mingle with likewise bloggers and play around with the new range. 


All thought I would've liked someone to speak about the products and interact with the bloggers a little bit more. Still looking forward to some amazing Body Shop events too come, as they are such an amazing company doing great things. 

The British Rose Range is a beautiful, colourful range. 
Rose has a very distinctive smell- but I think it really does represent femininity and gorgeous refreshing smell. 
My personal favourites are the Body Scrub and Body Butter. They work perfect together after one another. In the shower I use the scrub on mostly my hands feet and face, and then once I get out I use the body butter just to give me that moisturised feel. 


THE BRITISH ROSE RANGE

Our new body care range celebrates natural beauty, with bespoke blooms grown for The Body Shop in the heart of the English countryside, our roses are handpicked, air-dried and infused on-site into fresh mountain water. Everything's coming up roses, a brilliantly British interpretation of a timeless icon of femininity.

SHOP NOW AT:


ESSENCE LOTION

Glow from top to toe with our first essence lotion for the body. This fast absorbing, lightweight body essence transforms dull skin giving it an instant healthy glow that remains hydrated for 24 hours.

BODY BUTTER

Our first body butter with immediate glow enhancing properties! Beautifully pearlescent, this velvety smooth moisturiser is light to the touch but rich in moisture.

BODY SCRUB

Infused with the toning essence of roses it gently refines revealing smoother, fresher, dewy skin. Use once or twice weekly for petal-soft results.

EAU DE TOILETTE

Beautifully scented with sparkling fresh notes of bergamot and tangerine and a floral heart of dewy roses and bright peony. 

BATH FOAM

Sink into the scent of roses, this beautiful bath time indulgence leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.

HAND CREAM

Cocoon your hands in dewy hydration. This caring lightweight moisturiser is like carrying a bouquet of blooms wherever you go!

BODY WASH

Awaken your skin in the irresistibly dewy scent of roses with our cleansing Shower Gel. 

SOAP

Containing real rose petals to gently exfoliate skin, leaving it feel cleansed, dewy and petal soft.

PALETTE

This multi-tasking compact features dusky hues and rosy tones for a touch of colour you can build from day to night!

LIP & CHEEK STAINS

each of our stunning lip & cheek stains blends effortlessly for a gorgeous glow. 

NEW NAIL COLOURS

nail a polished look with this new delicate shade, inspired by natures prettiest pinks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment