Saturday, May 21, 2016

LUSH *Brand Focus*


Brand Focus on my FAVOURITE company, yep I've said it... My favourite.
Theres not many products that truly fill me with happiness and turn my bad days into good- that is why Lush is my favourite and I love love everything about them.

I can 100% I support Lush and most importantly I trust them.
For anyone who doesn't know Lush or hasn't used any of their products-
you would be very impressed to know that they show buyers EVERYTHING that they use or put into products. They are so against testing products on animals and support so many differen't things including their charaty pot partners (some listed below);

- Lock the gate
- HURRAH
- West Welcome Wagon
- Wellington Womens refugee
- Edgars mission
& many more.

 I could honestly go on and on about how amazing this company is and share with you all the great things that they do. 
But the most important thing is how great you feel after walking out of Lush store. 
First things first the staff are fantastic, informative and so helpful. 
Secondly the store is so interactive, fresh, vibrant and the smell of all the fragrances are beautiful. 

On a shopping day I'll often go into a Lush on my way out as my last door. Just so when I'm feeling tense, possibly stressed and tired- I can buy some pick me up products and really treat myself. 

I truly recommend spending some good time in a store if you haven't been before. 
Read some of the products, smell all of the amazing fragrances, try the moisturises and please oh please do not walk out that door without asking for a demonstration on one of the bath bombs. 
All stores and staff are happy to show anyone who asks,
one of the amazing bath bombs in a little tub of water. 
Thie is honestly my favourite- I pick a bath bomb I haven't tried yet and get them to show me the most amazing and vibrant colours. 

They aren't your average bath bombs- these bombs literally fill your bath with glitter and rainbows. 
The smells omg they will brighten your day and help relax and inspire you. 
The texture will moisturise your body and hydrate your skin! 
Just take a look at some of these AMAZING colours. 




Purchase the most popular intergalactic for the best LOOK, 
Purchase Blackberry for the best smell. 

Till next time, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment