Monday, January 5, 2015

Horrible Bosses 2- REVIEW

Horrible Bosses 2.
Rate: 5.5/10

You're possibly thinking.... Who is she to rate a movie?
BUT if you don't already know, I am a movie fanatic.
Which means often going to the movies and watching new films.
I have always had this dream to be a movie critic when I am older,
and I promise you one day I will!
There's just something about the cinemas I love;
the popcorn and pepsi of course,
the emotions you can feel with the person you go with
& the movie obviously!

I often go to the movies with my Dad, because with both LOVE watching a new movie.
But last week I went and watched Horrible Bosses 2 with my boyfriend.
We watched it at my local cinemas (melton, Reading Cinemas),
which isn't to bad of a movie theatre and plus the tickets are only $10!!
(BARGAIN)

So I was quite excited to see Horrible Bosses 2 as the first one was hilarious.
Here is the trailer.



Funny trailer right? SO I was very excited to see it, but of course... 
Number 2 just wasn't quite as good as number 1. 
This movie just didn't make me laugh, I mean it seemed a little too silly...
That's the only way I can explain it. 
It was as if it was just sort of to unrealistic and the jokes weren't quite funny. 
It's the type of movie you watch where you walk out the cinemas thinking
"I could've waited till that was in the video shop"
well online for majority of people (soz I still go video shop sometimes). 

So my personal opinion would be to wait till this movie is out on DVD, 
or of course online. But just my opinion!

xxxx EviesEverythingMOVIES ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment