Saturday, June 27, 2015

KLARA COSMETICS

KLARA COSMETICS 


http://www.klaracosmetics.com/shop/face/cream-foundation-stick.html#.VXAmY6YQlhA

THATS IT LADIES!
I have found the BEST brand for foundation coverage. 
A professional cosmetic brand made with 100% colour pigmentation. 
You can tell that this brand is quality and is worth every cent. I have absolutely fallen in love and have never had such good coverage and long lasting make up. 

I was really shocked when I found this brand being sold at Coles, yep Coles! I have heard a bit about this brand before and was told that a lot of professional make up artists depend on using Klara Cosmetics. 
Besides the quite expensive price, I thought I HAD to give it a go. I wouldn't be a blogger if I didn't try almost every cosmetic possible. 
So I purchased the Foundation stick and the G Glow Bronzer, and hurried home with excitement to try. 

- Foundation stick 
Rate: 10/10 
Best foundation I've possibly well... ever tried. 
Make your complexion picture-ready!
This cream foundation stick that can double as a concealer for an immaculate finish with adjustable coverage, from medium to full.
 The easy-to-blend texture instantly hides imperfections, dark circles and age spots with a smooth, even finish.

I have no freckles except a bunch of small freckles on the right side of my face. Not even are they spread evenly on my face, just a big bunch on the right side! I am a little self conscious about them as I just hate that they're in the one spot. So when searching for a foundation, I really look for something with amazing coverage. An to be honest, I've never really found something that I've been 100% happy till now....
What I love the most about this foundation besides the coverage is how very long lasting it is. My foundation coverage is PERFECT at the end of the day. 

The RRP is $50.00 ... BUT for those who want to try this amazing foundation and save money, head to a Coles that has a big range of make up in their cosmetic section, as all Klara products are 20%. I purchased mine at the Waurn Ponds Coles!

Recommendation: 10/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment