Monday, April 20, 2015

Iphone 6 plus review

YAY I UPDATED TO A 6 PLUS.
Sorry I just need to share with the world how excited I am about this brilliant phone.
I've always been an Apple person, and couldn't use a phone other than an iPhone now (well I could be I choose not too).
Believe it or not, I was about 10 years of age when I got my first phone, and it was one of those super cooper cool Coca Cola phones. I was the coolest kid at school, but who knows why my mum gave me a phone at that age. From age 10 till now, I have always been a prepaid kind of gal.
I have never trusted myself with a phone plan, especially when I hear of people getting into debt because of their phones. But then suddenly my mindset changed and I thought...
I earn my own money, I am in control with what I spend, I save, so I can bloody go on a phone plan if I chose and well, that is what I did.

An if you're going to splurge and get in a spending mood, why not do it right. Starting my first ever phone plan off with a plan thats $120 a month. Before you think I'm crazy you have to consider;
- I got the iPhone 6 plus!
- 64 gb of storage
- Phone insurance in case something happens
The reason that I chose the 6 plus with 64 gb is because I straight away thought of how in the past I would always run out of memory. Its the worst thing ever when your a blogger and you always have to delete photos because your phone storage is full. This way with 64 GB I can have as many videos, songs and photos on my phone as I want. I can always keep my memorable photos, and that means a lot to me.

I thought signing up to a phone plan would be quite hard, but nope I was in and out of the store with my brand new phone within under 10 minutes.
In a way I thought I was quite rushed with choosing my phone options, so Im lucky I had a think about it before I went in.
I decided to go with optus because thats who I've been with forever.
Optus are great with coverage, and have reasonable plans. I also loved the fact that my phone plan came with 6 months of Netflix (goodbye little social life I have). I currently have Netflix but with the new downloaded app on my phone, I can watch it more often, YAY.

Okay lets get back to how amazing the iPhone 6 plus is. Here are some awesome features the phone has:
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 7.1 mm
- 5.5 inches
- Faster 4g LTE download speed
- Best camera to date by Apple
- Touch ID
- The biggest iOS release ever- iOS 8

Its just a brilliant phone, I am quite obsessed. The quality when I watch clips on my phone is unbelievable, and the features just make everything so much easier.
Being a blogger I really do need a camera that is good quality but at the same time quick and easy to operate and easy to take everywhere. Well you always have your phone with you, so why not take all of your images on your phone. Well with the 6 plus I can do this because the camera quality and focus is amazing.
I rate the iPhone 6 plus a 10/10, if you're considering an upgrade DO NOT be hesitant. I've gone from a 5 to a 6 plus and I do not regret it. It was the best choice EVER.

Now I'm all upgraded with the Apple family! I now have a iPad air 2014 model, and a Macbook Air 2014 model, as well as my brand new iPhone 6!
Thats close to $3000 in value for all these amazing Apple products.


A P P L E     L O V I N G    x x x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment