Monday, April 20, 2015

ISOWHEY SPORTS PRE WORKOUT FUEL

ISOWHEY SPORTS- Pre workout fuel


I am defiantly all for Pre-workout, always have been.
Sometimes when I'm just lacking energy and need a boost,
 i'll turn to my pre workout before I go to gym. 

I've tried so many different pre-workouts before & they all have different effects. 
Some Pre work outs you can crash off of, some you'll get that tingly feeling, 
some give you TOO much energy and theirs those rare ones that will have the perfect effect. 

No bullsh*it, this is probably 1 out of 5 other pre workouts, that actually have the perfect effect. An I think I've tried probably 40 different Pre-Workouts. 
The perfect effect a pre workout can give to you, is the right amount of fuel to successfully finish a workout using your full potential/optimal workout. 

This specific pre workout that I tried today by Isowhey Sports was berry flavour.
Now thats a whole new topic, the taste of pre workouts! 
I probably only have 1 pre workout that I like the taste of, 
and this pre workout is not it. 
I mean you can't expect Pre workout drinks to taste good, 
majority of them leave you with a scrunched up face, 
and a gross taste in your mouth.
This Pre workout had a nice flavour but a gross after taste. 
The only way I could explain it- poison.

But I am not dissing this pre workout at all, 
because it effected me PERFECTLY.
Ten minutes into my workout I felt an extra buzz!
An to be honest I didn't really get tired at any stage of my workout, 
besides right at the end. 

Usually after taking Pre workout I will crash bad. 
An thats why I had to stop taking my favourite pre workout. 
I'd get home from gym and be in the grumpiest mood, 
and be so tired but unable to sleep.
But I loved the effect the pre workout gave me at gym,
and the energy it gave me.
BUT I have not had that feeling at all today after my pre workout.
I have felt great all day, and had quite a productive day. 

Here is some extra information- 


KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Contains beetroot juice for its nitrate content which, when converted into nitric oxide, is involved in blood vessel relaxation and tissue oxygenation.
• Contains green coffee for a natural source of caffeine and Panax ginseng.
• Creatine provides energy to support contracting muscles during anaerobic exercise.
• L-arginine is a precursor for nitric oxide. It is involved in the secretion of endogenous growth hormone, and helps detox the body of lactic acid and ammonia.
• L-carnitine assists in the transport of fat across cell membranes for use as an energy source for heart and skeletal muscles.
• Contains the amino acid beta-alanine, an antioxidant that acts to buffer acidity in the body produced by high intensity exercise.
• Taurine is involved in muscle contractility in both skeletal and cardiac muscles. It helps exercising muscles rid itself of lactic acid, helping muscles to work for longer periods.
• Includes coenzyme Q10, required for ATP/energy production.
• The antioxidant pomegranate is a natural source of potassium and vitamin C.
• No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment