Monday, December 8, 2014

EVERLOC, Australias leading bathroom & kitchen accessories

Everloc
Providing designer good looks and inspirational Improvements to the way you live. 

This is my second post/review about Everloc, so they must be doing something right! 
But why Everloc for your bathroom & kitchen accessories? 

  • Affordable 
  • Reliable 
  • Quality 
  • Modern 
  • Easy 
  • Organised 
I could think of many describing words, but theres just 6 words I can think of that best describe Everloc. When Sharing a bathroom with others or when having guests over, its so important to have a neat and tidy bathroom. Especially when it comes to your shower! A shower is somewhere where people go to obviously wash themselves and get clean. When your shower is dirty, unorganised and cluttered it really defeats the purpose of getting clean. People shower once, twice sometimes three times a day, they don't want to be continually cleaning themselves in a dirty place. SO thats where Everloc comes in. 

I personally used to always have a cluttered shower. I'd have billions of different shampoo and conditioners cluttered in the shower and things like shavers sitting on the shower floor. I guess this was just because I was lazy and didn't think having a clean shower was so important. But I am so thankful for coming across Everloc products. Not only have they turned my shower into an organised uncluttered area, but my shower looks more clean, presentable and modern! 

I now have three Everloc products in my bathroom but yesterday I installed a product from their new range. Everloc launched Xpressions, the new range which showcases a series of new designs. It employs Everlocs original patented dual-action suction technology which offers unparalleled suction and requires NO tools, NO drilling and NO screw-driving to install, leaving NO damage on surfaces. 
Wow that was a lot of no's hahaha, but how simple is that compared to some of the DIY bathroom and kitchen accessories. 


The new product I installed from the Xpressions range was the Double corner Basket and Large shelf. Perfect for hair products and shower gels to now be stored neatly in your bathroom. But one thing I want to mention is that these products aren't only to be used in the Bathroom, they are also great ideas for the Kitchen and Laundry providing additional storage when required. 








Here is what my bathroom now looks like, a lot more organised. Now you may want to place the accessories a lot differently, but because of the awkward shape of my shower this is how I had too place my products. 


If you want too look more into Everlocs products please do visit there website. I know I'm a very happy customer and you will be too! 
http://everloc.com.au 












0 comments:

Post a Comment