Monday, December 29, 2014

TRAVEL INSPO

Whats stopping you?
Whats stopping you save/plan & book your dream holiday.
Too many people are making excuses to hold off their travel. It is a clear fact that a holiday makes a person happier, relaxed, stress free & richer. 

" Travel is the only thing you buy, that makes you richer"

They say that people don't really know who they are until they've travelled. You don't begin to think about what you really want to accomplish in life, until you've travelled. You don't get educated in school or work how you get educated on your travels. You don't understand things, you don't grow, and you certainly don't feel like you've achieved until you've travelled.

Fair enough that some people have no interest in Travelling. But for those who have never travelled, or for those who have but are making excuses.... GET UP AND DO IT. Just do it, because I promise you that the emotions you feel whilst or after travelling will be like nothing you've ever felt. In 30 years time, I want to be sharing thousands of stories about the hundreds of places iv'e visited. I want to say I've accomplished. I've saved and I've ticked places off of my bucket list. Now I'm certainly not saying quit your day job and travel the world (I mean if you have the money go ahead), I'm saying work harder then you ever have before. Save like you never ever have before and PLAN THOSE TRAVELS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TOO!

THINGS I DO:
 - List the places I want to go; If I see a place that appeals to me or even hear about a place that interests me I write it down. I put a lot of research into that place and see if its somewhere I want to travel too in the near future. Almost like a Bucket list.

- Travel books; I often will just go to the travel agent and get those magazine type books that tell you about certain places. They have prices for accom, activities to do and much much more. This helps educate me on the place and motivates me to save.



- ONLINE TRAVEL WEBSITES; Yes i've purposely written that in capital letters. I'm one of those people that aren't that interested in travel agents. If you need a lot of help and are untrustworthy of booking on lie then go straight to the travel agent. But i like to visit one website in particular.
EXPEDIA; This website honestly has the best deals. If you go on at the right time you can literally get accommodation half price. People think travel is so ridiculously expensive, but expedia may change your mind. If your a smart pants like me, and you have your money already saved up then simply get that one off expedia deal price matched at a travel agent. They don't often tell you that you can price match, but the purpose of going to a travel agent is for that security and safety factor. Your getting the price thats online but going through the travel agent still.

Find a travel buddy; Worst thing possible is not having someone to travel with. Some people prefer to travel on their own but I would much rather make memories on my travels with a loved one. Help get someone motivated and inspired to travel as well. Share the excitement of planning a holiday with someone. An a great idea is to make travel a gift. For special occasions make your gift a holiday. It will be the best gift to ever give someone.

-Word of mouth; Often websites like Tripadvisor will have online forums of peoples opinions. It can be really helpful to google questions or places and see what real people think about them.

- Instragram or Travel Blogs; Another fantastic way to get inspired and motivated to travel. Some people post the most amazing photos on Instagram, simply hashtag a place you want to see. Follow people that have travel instagrams. An of course the travel blogs that have amazing posts about their travels. How simple that a photo can get you so inspired to go somewhere. I know I do!

- TRAVEL INSPO; My personal favourite. I fly too bali in 15 days now, to help keep us excited and motivated to save even more we have made a Bali countdown wall. Little things like this will honestly make a huge difference in helping you keep motivated to save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment