Thursday, December 4, 2014

Paul Mitchell- Professional hair styling

PAUL MITCHELL PRODUCTS

Well overdue review! 

When I find products that I'm in love with I find that I use them consistently for weeks and weeks! An this is exactly whats happened with the products I've been sent from the brand Paul Mitchell. Let me take you through the products I've been using and why they're amazing; 

SUPPER SKINNY SERUM
smooths and conditions  
RRP- $27.95 (150ml)


  • Smoothes and Softens 
  • Conditions and Seals 
  • Reduces Drying Time 
When your hair is damp after a shower, apply one pump, starting at the ends and working your way to your scalp. Then style how you desire. Do not use more than one pump as it is very concentrated.  
I find this product amazing to use after a wash because it makes your hair to Smooth and Soft. An its not only benefiting you in that way but it conditions and seals your hair, so it really is improving your hair! Best
of all the supper skinny serum reduces drying
time. All in all this product is fantastic and I
seriously use it about 3 times a week. This is 
a product ill defiantly be using forever. 



AWAPUHI MOISTURE MIST
hydrating spray 
RRP- $18.95 (250ml)

  • Imparts Deep Moisture 
  • Improves Elasticity 
  • Enhances Shine
This product is a two in one type product. It can be used on both hair and skin! All you do is spray 
generously on both hair and skin, I personally use this 
spray on my face before going to bed. The moisture mist
is such a handy spray because its rehydrating both your 
hair and skin to prevent it from getting dry. Everyone gets 
those really dead dry ends from straightening their hair, and 
this product really makes a difference. Ive been using almost 
every day and I can really notice a difference. 




TEA TREE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
invigorating cleansing 
RRP Shampoo- $22.95
RRP Conditioner- $23.95
(300ml) 

  • Purifies 
  • Tingles 
  • Invigorates 
  • Instantly Detangles 
  • Smooths and Renews 
These products work perfectly together. Now surely I don't have to explain how to use a shampoo and conditioner, but I will give you all a lifetime tip, never use the conditioner on your roots, only on the ends of your hair. 
When this product started to make my scalp tingle I thought I was going crazy! But the shampoo literally has a refreshing cooling sensation. This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh for days. Its all I've been using lately and oh I will not be switching. 





I really recommend trying Paul Mitchell, you can tell when you use the products that they have such quality. You will notice the results immediately and you will swear by these products! They're honestly great and all I use.
Thank you Paul Mitchell for amazing products
xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment