Monday, December 1, 2014

THE ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST

THE ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST
Australias TOP 100 places to go 
by Jennifer Adams and Clint Bizzell 














This fantastic book is exactly what I needed! 
It's safe to say that I defiantly have the travel bug. An although I haven't been too as many places as others, its all I'm dreaming of. I've never wanted to travel to badly!

But when thinking of places to visit and holidays too book, theirs one thing I never really think about...... Travelling my own country!
Often people tend to forget how amazing the country they live in is. I've been to busy dreaming about the wonderful places around the world and forgetting about the places I've never visited in Australia. 
They say that Australia is the best country in the WORLD, an this book defiantly proves that. 

AUSSIES Jennifer Adams and Clint Bizzell from Network Ten’s Places We Gohave travelled the globe, and they say no nation can provide more incredible experiences than Australia.




So what a perfect way to start my own Travel Bucket List, for all places I want to visit in Australia. This book is by Jennifer Adams and Clint Bizzell, an Australian couple that are so passionate about Travel. So you know the book has been created with extensive travel knowledge! The book includes roughly 14 different destinations in each state of Australia.
So New South Wales & ACT, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland 7 Tasmania. 
Having too remember that the places in this book have been chosen wisely as the BEST 100 places to visit in Australia. 
Each double page includes a high res image of the destination, a did you know column or what to do column, an explanation and description of the destination and actual comments by other people that have visited the destination. All in all its everything you need to know about the place!

After reading this inspiring book, I chose 7 different destinations that I want too visit that I haven't yet been too!
Now am I not going to upload the amazing images included in this book because I really don't want too spoil the read for some people. The images above are not my images, and have been taken personally by Jen and Clint. 
I have to admit, the amazing images included in this book helped make my mind up. 
The seven destinations I chose were: 

- Byron Bay 
- Great Otway National Park
- Fleurieu Peninsula 
- Karinji National Park
- Shark Bay 
- Katherine George National Park
- Magnetic Island 

All of these places have now made it into my own Travel Bucket List. Places that I am going to make sure I visit before I die. 
I recommend everyone too have their own little Travel Bucket List. It's so important too travel and learn new things about different places and cultures. Travel is the only thing that you may spend money on but that makes you richer. Theres no greater feeling then being in front of the most spectacular, breathtaking view that you've seen only on social media or TV and such. To be able to say that you've traveled to different countries and seen things that some boring old people have never seen is truly great. I always say to the younger people; before you make commitments and while your still young, work hard and go and save for the amazing holidays you've always wanted too take. There are always deals online and amazing specials to help make your holiday affordable. An for the elder people, please go and visit all those places you've wanted too before it's too late. You want to be able too look back and think of all the fantastic things you've once seen and experiences. 

Honestly, there's no greater feeling then travel. 
Please.... Go and visit those dream holidays and create lifetime memories. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment