Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Evies Everything Bali

28 Days until I'm back too Bali, my favourite place. 
One day I hope to move to Bali part time and it be my second home, but until then I will continue to holiday their! 
On the 15th of Jan I fly to Bali with my boyfriend, staying at the Padma, Legian for the second time. 
But this time around I will be writting a diary and making posts about everything in Bali. 
The shopping, food, resorts, activities, spas, pools, bars, clubs and much much more. 
My knowledge for Bali and experience has in Bali will allow readers too see what it's really like in Bali. 
None of this negative talk on how dangerous and scary Bali is! 
I hope you look forward to reading my Bali posts, not long now!!! :) 

2 8  S L E E P S  T I L L  E V I E S  E V E R Y T H I N G  B A L I 

0 comments:

Post a Comment