Monday, December 1, 2014

TREsemmè 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH SYSTEM

NEW from TRESemmè
KERATIN SMOOTH 
PROFESSIONAL      AFFORDABLE 

Want Salon hair? Well you can have salon smooth hair at home!
The 7 days system delivers smooth hair for one week, and even through washes. 

TRESemmè 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH SHAMPOO 250 ML RRP $10.99
TRESemmè 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH CONDITIONER 250 ML RRP $10.99
TRESemmè 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH HEAT ACTIVATED TREATMENT 250 ML RRP $10.99
* The 7 day system is compromised of three products designed to work most effective together.


Don't you love when you leave the hairdressers and for the next couple of days you have the most amazing feeling hair. This isn't because your hairdresser is some sort of hair god, it's because of the salon products they use! 
TRESemmè is known to be a salon brands, but just more affordable then others. 
I tend to always complain about my hair getting yuck every now and then, but thats because I never ever use any special treatments on my hair. After getting some advice form my hairdresser, she recommended I start using treatments often and I will notice change. 
SO.... I did! I used these three products just tonight, and I'm telling you.... My hair feels amazing! I'm seriously just dragging my fingers through my hair hahahahaha. 
My hair smells amazing, feels so silky and soft, has a beautiful shine and is dead straight!
I promise too now use treatments more often. Now it doesn't mean you have to use treatments on your hair every wash. But for you to see results and have amazing hair each week, its good to use a treatment once a week. An after using this specific Keratin Smooth treatment, I 100% recommend these products! I am yes to find out if my hair stays amazing for 7 days but I will be sure to update all of my viewers and make a follow up post :)

Infused with Keratin, the collection is specially formulated to leave hair sleek and shiny while eliminating frizz. Silky-smooth, gorgeous hair has never been easier to achieve! 

Below I will explain how the treatment system works. 

I begin by taking a selfie! hahaha, just kidding... For starters I hop into the shower and use a generous amount of shampoo. Really lathering it into my hair including my roots! Then after washing I use the conditioner ONLY on my ends (never use a conditioner on your scalp/roots). I leave the conditioner in for 2-3 minutes before washing. Then continue onto your shower routine. 

After towel drying my hair I use 7-8 pumps of the heat activated treatment. Again, only massaging it through the ends of my hair. Then I comb the product through my ends. 
I then blow-dry my hair which omg takes forever with the length of hair I have. When all of my hair is try I split my hair into sections and straighten it! TA-DA my hair is done! Amazingly smooth, straight and silky. 




Available at: Priceline, Coles, Woolworths and selected pharmacy groups. 

If I have not answered any of your questions, or you are interested in finding out more information about these great products then visit TRESemmès site:

0 comments:

Post a Comment