Saturday, November 15, 2014

BONDI SANDS



AUSTRALIAN MADE.
(I love when top products are Australian made)

The most popular fake tan in 2014 by far. 
It has the most natural and nicest looking tan on skin I've ever seen! 
The Bondi Sands range comes in light/medium and dark. The tans have that amazing coconut sense which I love! 
I find Bondi sands really easy to apply and always streak free, I don't think I've ever had a bad application with Bondi Sands. 


The particular tan I used this week was the self tanning lotion, light/medium. This shade is just the perfect shade when you don't want to go too dark, it leaves you looking really naturally tan! The lotion comes out in a green looking substance, so you know exactly where you've applied and where you haven't. I personally apply my tan with a tanning mitt which is the safest, easiest and streak free way! I couldn't quite get a good photo of my tan as I was in a rush but this was literally seconds after I applied it! 




"Bondi sands self tanning lotion dries in seconds to a stunningly rich natural flawless looking tan that last longer. Enriched with aloe vera, your skin will feel soft and smooth. bondi sands lightweight formula applies easily leaving your skin with a healthy natural bronzed look like a day on Bondi Beach."

10/10 for Bondi sands, it's a product I swear by and couldn't go without! 
RRP- $19.95






0 comments:

Post a Comment