Saturday, November 22, 2014

Instablur- PRODUCT OF THE MONTH

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
All In One- Instablur
Get photo perfect looking skin!

By far the most fantastic beauty product I have reviewed in a while. 
The Body Shops make up range has never really excited me, but every now and then I find a product I fall in love with. 
After testing Instablur for the first time, I instantly fell in love.... An now I just can't get enough, I need a lifetime supply of this stuff!

Instablur comes in a little 25ml tube, RRP- $21.95.
When you test a small amount of the substance on your hand, your skin literally looks like it has been blurred. It reminds me of an app I have on my iPhone called Whitagram, where people use the blur/blemish effect to make there skin clearer! This product is seriously like a real life filter like used on whitagram.
You use Instablur like a primer, so before you apply foundation too your face. Or of course you could just use this amazing product on its own. The all in one product works in 5 ways to keep you looking amazing. 

  • 12-hour shine control 
  • Pore smoothing, to reduce the appearance of pores 
  • Blemish Hiding 
  • Complexion unifying, for an even skin tone 
  • Make-up extending, for fewer touch-ups during the day! 
The Body Shop describes it as below:
Unlike other thick cover-ups that can mask and clog your skin, new All-in-One™ Instablur™ from The Body Shop enhances the great look nature gave you, while blurring away any imperfections. So instead of hiding your natural beauty, you can let it shine through! 
With its unique formula, containing mattifying spherical powders with smart-filling properties, moisturising Vitamin E, and Community Fair Trade marula oil, All-in-One™ Instablur™ can be used on its own, or as a long lasting base. 
I recommend this product to absolutely all beauty lovers. For those who are self- conscious of their skin I really do think that this product is a must try! It really does perfect your skin and make it look truly flawless. If I wouldn't run out so often I would apply this product on my face every single day. If your not sure on how to apply the product, The Body Shop Website have included HOW TO. 
All-in-One™ Instablur™ is available in one universal shade, so you don’t have to worry about matching it to your particular skin tone. All you need to do is dab and blend! 
Simply apply dabs of Instablur™ face perfector to your forehead, nose, chin and cheeks, and then gently blend it all over your face using small circular motions. Now you’re ready for your close-up! 

I have quite freckly skin, and I often find after a whole day of wearing make up my bronzer looks as if its disappeared at the end of the day! But today my make up honestly looked almost identical to when I first applied (and trust me I had a sweaty day at work). Not editing has been done to these images below, so if you notice my cheeks look a little blurry its because thats what Instablur does! 
Thank you Body Shop for an amazing product xxxxxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment