Friday, November 7, 2014

Port Melbourne beach

Port Melbourne beach ☀️☀️☀️
A beautiful sunny day and a day off work means a trip to the beach! In this case it was with my sister and my beautiful niece. Now I personally wanted to make this post about Port Melbourne beach because I think people take our own local areas for granted. 
Melbournians are often always wanting to travel away from where we live, but how about taking a second too realise how beautiful our own local places are? 
Port Melbourne is truly an amazing location! The beach is one of the cleanest beaches I have been to. 
Now if you park on beach street on your right is the dog beach, a dog friendly beach for the dogs to enjoy a swim and run along the sand, and yes you are able to take them off their leash in this area! As you walk to the left their are the amazing clean beaches. Where you will find many people sun baking or swimming! As you keep walking theirs the old pier that they've actually done some work on and revamped. Your view is full of amazing beach front apartments and if you're lucky you'll often see a lot of the cruise ships lined up! If you keep walking your greeted by shops and restaurants! I highly Reccomend getting some gelato and walking down the amazing beach! 
Here are some photos and I used my gorgeous niece as my little model! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment