Saturday, November 15, 2014

COVERGIRL XL NAIL GEL & ELLIONA NAIL GEL REMOVER

I've been covergirl crazy this past week, but it's time to review Covergirls XL nail gel.



No UV light needed, just one coat of the coloured polish and you'll have that amazing shine and intense colour for up to 7 days! 
I love the idea of gel nail polish because theirs no need to take a trip down to the nail salon I can just apply it myself! I've had the polish for just over 7 days and it's just started to chip. 

The thing I notice on nail polishes first are there brushes. I only like/use nail polishes with thick brushes, not those tiny thin brushes that take forever to paint your nails. Covergirl XL nail gel has quite a good brush, and that made it easy to apply. I also noticed how fast the nail gel dried, which is always a plus! 

The price of this nail gel of course varies from where you buy it from. But I found an estimated price of $6.95. Some people think that this is a bit pricey, but you have to remember that nail gel costs more then a regular polish. 
I'm defiantly a big fan of nail gels no and covergirl XL nail gel has been great. 
An luckily I have Elliona nail gel remover! Which is also a product you need too purchase for nail gels, as regular nail polish remover won't work! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment