Monday, November 17, 2014

SHOPPING EXPRESS.COM.AU

Shopping express
Online Computer Store


I have recently posted my review on the ASUS transformer book, a fantastic detachable notebook and quad core tablet. Everyone has been raving on about this hot product BUT there was something very important I forgot to mention in my review......

The RRP price for ASUS transformer notebook is $599 while Shopping Express sells it for $479. Not only is that 20% off the RRP price, but buying online at Shopping Express is so convenient!

While the estimated despatch time is only 1-2 working days, you could have the ASUS transformer delivered to you in no time! 
What a better way to have sorted another Christmas gift nice and early this year. 

But this specific product isn't the only amazing deal Shopping Express have at the moment. After scrolling through Shopping Express' deals I am extremely impressed. The website has different tabs to click onto for; Hot Deals, Clearance, New Arrivals & Epic Hour. 
Epic Hour in particular had me very excited about this website. On a specific date and time (only for 1 hour) the website have deals where they literally halve the RRP price of a specific product! I can't believe I have never herd of this website any earlier. Its certain to say I have a few products on my wish list from Shopping Express!

I highly recommend checking this website out if you love an awesome deal! I know i'm a bargain hunter and I honestly wouldn't purchase some of my electronics from retail stores now. The prices are crazy cheap on Shopping Express. Have a look for yourself!



http://www.shoppingexpress.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment