Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bali withdrawals

BOOKED BALI/2015, YAY 😍

After my 2014 family holiday to Bali, I've decided I just can't get enough of the amazing place.
Some people like to speak badly of Bali, Indonesia. Things like; it's full of Aussie bogans, it's unsafe or dirty. 
Well, yes their are a lot of Australians (70% of bali actually) but what's new if you already live in Australia? Secondly bali is only unsafe if you put yourself in an unsafe position. If you act like a drunken idiot then of course your going to attract danger. Thirdly, if you've been to Bali you'd know theirs some obvious dirty areas, BUT the beautiful attractions makes up for it 100%. The attractions were nothing like I've ever seen before, breathtaking. 
Here are some photos I too with my iPhone: 

Swim up bar at the resort I stayed at - Padma Resort, Legian 

Kuta beach- watching the sunset 

The main pool at Padma Resort 

Potatoe head- Seminyak.. Amazing!! 


 Bali zoo, with these little cheeky monkey 


Illuwatu temple: amazing view of the ocean 



Ocean shot at Illuwatu
Foam party @ Bounty hotel 


My resort- Padmas SECOND pool. 



All in all I had a holiday I will never ever forget. Hence why I've booked to go to Bali for two weeks in jan. I love that you go to a completely different place then home for half the price a holiday in Australia would cost. 
If you're looking at staying in bali soon, and want to stay in a place that's absolute paradise then defiantly book at Padma. It's defiantly the more expensive choice, but with the most amazing breakfast buffet every morning, 2 huge pools, 2 swim bars, a gym, a massage service & 6 restaurants you don't even need to leave your resort. 100% Reccomend. 

As for activities I Reccomend; white water rafting, water bom park, atv forest ride, 1 day boat and activity cruise, surfing, local shopping. 
I have plenty more recommendations if you would like to more contact me :) 
& YAY FOR BALI IN JAN  πŸ˜





0 comments:

Post a Comment