Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ditch the coke... OVI'S HERE πŸŽ‰

On a boiling hot day when your craving an icy cold soft drink you may want to rethink your choice...
I'm personally a big fan of ice tea, BUT I have now found something so much better.


Today I was lucky enough to be sent 12 bottles of 3 delicious flavours of OVI. 
- citrus 
- berry 
- peach

Now the reason that this drink is good for you and why should give soft drink the ditch is because:
- contains antioxidants from green tea 
- all natural sugars 
- NO bad additives
- low in calories 
Infusion of water, fruit juice, honey & natural antioxidants from green tea. 
In comparison to iced tea it has a more flavour, and to be quite honest I'm in love with this brand. 

I rate this product 10/10! πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

0 comments:

Post a Comment