Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New brows! Thanks to Ottoman3 brow bar

Ottoman3 brow bar/ Watergardens. EYE BROW THREADING 👏
Now I'm aware that I haven't posted a before photo, but that's probably for the best... My brows really did get shocking, after leaving them for a while and letting them grow out. I needed a compete reshape, and someone very talented to do so. 
for $28 you get a complete brow reshape, at the end they fill your eye brows in with a pencil and they also put a highlight above your brow and a shimmer below. 

Now I've never ever had threading done, so oh my god it was pretty painful. My eyes were running and bye bye nicely done mascara. 
But wow, was it worth it. I'm in love with my brows now and I will defiantly be making monthly trips back to this brow bar. 
Highly recommend ✔️✔️✔️

0 comments:

Post a Comment