Monday, October 20, 2014

Milky Foot

Milky Foot...

My feet feel like a babies bum! 
I don't think i've ever had so much fun reviewing a product, it was the weirdest/best feeling.
This product has made my feet so silky and smooth, I no longer have to feel gross about my feet!

All you have to do is cut open these plastic sock looking things, and slide your feet in. Make sure you're at home while doing these as you have to leave them on for 45-60 minutes. 
All though I was walking around like a penguin, 

they were quite easy to deal with on. 
After the directed time you just wash your feet in warm water and towel dry. 
My feet now feel sooooo smooth its great.

What milk foot does it exfoliates all of your old skin off of your feet, and leaves them feeling great. Before getting one of them feet shaver things and possibly making your feet worst, try milky feet. Its honestly a lot easier and surely better for your feet. 



               Thank you Milky Foot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment