Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cleos Bachelor of the year #2014

The event of the year! 

An invite only party @ St. Hotel - St Kilda, for the announcement of Cleos 2014 Bachelor. 

Wow was my night amazing! Meeting some familiar celebrity faces that I've seen on TV. 
Guests included master chef contestants, big brother stars, the bachelor contestants, models, football players, actors, tv presenters & so many more! 
It was a glamorous night (and messy for some) filled with unlimited free beer, wine, soft drink & cruisers. 
Here were the 2014 top 30 bachelors-


As you walked on the red carpet into the St hotel, the bachelors surrounded you! You'd think they'd be quite snobby but almost all of them were happy to come up to you and start a conversation. I had one on one conversations with many of the voted bachelors and not only were they oh so handsome but they were so out going! 
You may ask why this was the event of the year & I'll give you a list of things that made this night so amazing: 
- free alcohol 
- body shop make up touch ups 
- 4 bars 
- photo booth 
- remote control race track 
- endless oysters and rice paper rolls 
- beer pong 
- beer garden
- the best live music 
- one on one conversations with the bachelors and others celebs
- an the BEST freebie gift bag I've ever received 

My sister & I snuck into the photo booth! 

I met the lovely Tully smith 
I met the awesome Bondi Hipsters! My favourite two out of all of the bachelors. Such huge personallities & the best sense of humour. 

We had a billion and one photo opportunities and oh I definitely took up my photo storage on my phone πŸ˜‚

An then we played um..... Remote control car-track... Best party idea ever! 

I got some snaps of the bachelors before the announcement of the winner was! 

Before the announcement guests were able to go upstairs and have their make up touched up by The Body Shop, followed by a free lipstick to take home! 
 They also gave me this amazing hand jewellery fake tattoo which lasts up to 4 days! 
The announcement was finally taking place!!! 

And the winner was... Drum role please πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 
THIEN NGUYEN 
, wooooo

Then the after party took place upstairs with beer pong!! 

But the best thing about this amazing night was the goodie bag. I mean it when I say I've never had a better gift bag to take home. It was jam packed full of amazing products. Things like st tropes, body shop products, a cruiser and so much more. Have a look!!  
My favourite two products were the amazing lipsticks and this awesome new product called insta blur! Wowww, I'll be doing a review about that! 

And lastly here was my outfit for the night :) 
My dress was from Cotton On and shoes from Glassons! 

All in all an amazing night! I absolutely loved it. I will be doing review on all products given and I can't wait ;).
Xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment