Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Maxines & Maxs

Maxine's "for the body you want" 

Max's "life's to short to be small" 

* Both the same company, just a brand directed at each gender. 
Lately I've been going to the gym roughly 5 times a week. An I've been looking for some products to assist me, to help my metabolism boost and for the occasion workout boost. 
Here's where Betapump pre workout & alpha cuts come into it

I was sent this amazing products to review them, and I'm so happy with the outcome. I've finally found a pre workout that works for me and tastes quite yum. It assists to push that little bit harder and last longer at the gym. The alpha cuts is a working progress, it helps with weight loss. An although I haven't been consistent and used it all, I can tell everytime that I've taken it. My metabolism is 10 x better and I have so much more energy throughout the day. I swear by these products, in love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment