Friday, October 31, 2014

THE BODY SHOP/ COLOUR CRUSH

Isn't The Body Shop just amazing ?!

So many great products including make-up, scrubs, mists, moisturises, skin care, hair care, bath products & so much more, the list is endless!
But today I have had the pleasure of reviewing their colour crush lipsticks.
Three beautiful colours which I will all be wearing!



These shades include (in order): 120 raspberry in love, 140 make my heart gleam & 340 berry me.

Now theirs a few things I need in a lipstick to be able to really like it. The Body Shops lipsticks are perfect and tick all of the boxes. A lipstick that has moisture and isn't too dry on the lips, a lipsticks that stays and doesn't rub off so easy & lastly of course a beautiful colour.
Now i'm not one that loves extremely bright or fluorescent colours. I like nude, cream shades or slightly darker colours.
Here is what the lipsticks looked like on!

120 RASPBERRY IN LOVE
 140 MAKE ME HEART GLEAM
340 BERRY ME


The best thing about these Body Shop colour crush lipsticks is that they are so affordable and worth it. RRP- $19.95
They can be brought in The Body Shop stores, online or even better you can host a party at home! I have a few friends who host parties so even better get in contact with me if you would like to host a party! Or if you would like to become your own party consultant go online-
http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment