Monday, October 20, 2014

sally hanson pretty polish

 Sally Hanson- Almost Almond




You'll find that I'm wearing a new colour nail polish every few days.....
Its hard to find a nail polish colour that you like for a whole week! 
Thats why I'm quite keen on Sally Hansons 310 Almost Almond nail polish.
Its pretty but also plain so it can suit every outfit and mood.
Now readers might wonder whats the difference between all the different brands of nail polish, and let me tell you their is quite a lot! it all comes down too quality. Things such as;

- How long the nail polish lasts- How easy it is too apply - The quality (does it chip easily)- The range - The price




An lastly the brush.... You may also be thinking, why is the brush important?
I find it so frustrating when a nail polish colour I love comes with a thin crappy brush too apply. It makes the job so much harder and makes my nails look like crap!
That might just be me personally and bad application skills by me... haha.

But Sally Hanson ticks all of the above boxes.
I LOVE their brushes, as their so thick and makes my job so much easier. You can really tell that the brand is quality.

Thank Sally Hanson for the perfect nail polish to add to my collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment