Friday, October 24, 2014

Tuscan tan

No better feeling then a fresh tan! 


For a special occasion I believe a tan is needed, feeling white and pasty isn't a confidence booster. 
For a while now for special occasions I have been going to Unique Day spa in Melton for my tans. 
For a full body tan, it's priced at $35.
Unique day spa not only do tans, they do;
- spa treatments 
- manicure and pedicure 
- special occasion make up 
- waxing 

It's really hard to find a place that gives you a good tan, now I believe it's very important for not only the person whom tans to be good but the actual the tan they use! 
It was about 3 years ago that I used Tuscan tan, and I've never looked back. 
Tuscan Tan has developed the only spray tan solution in the world that contains ‘Violet-Tone Complex’, a blend of plant-based ingredients that eliminates the orange undertones commonly associated with fake tan, ensuring a natural finish every time.

Tuscan Tan professional spray tan solutions adapt to any skin type, and any depth of colour can be achieved from lightly sun-kissed through to the darkest of tans. The tan dries immediately on application, is completely odourless once developed, and lasts seven or more days before gradually and evenly fading.

There are two Tuscan Tan professional spray tan solutions available;

Original Spray Tan Solution - Develops over 8 hours

Tuscan tan is used at many leading salons and you'd be able to find one locally I'm almost certain! 

My tan lasts for about 3 days before going blotchy. The longer I leave it the darker I get because it develops! Then I shower before my occasion (don't wash just rinse) and then pat my self dry lightly. 

Here's a photo of my tan, it's not a very good tan, but I can tell you I rate this tan! 


10/10 do reccomend 

0 comments:

Post a Comment