Friday, October 31, 2014

NYX and RIMMEL LONDON

Todays Look.

Today before work I decided to review two products that I use almost every day.
- Rimmel London wonderful mascara
- N Y X "butt naked eyes"


These two products honestly get used by me every day.
I could swear by both of them, they are completely amazing.
Im always using creams & browns on my eyes so this palette is great for me.
As for the mascara oh my god, I have found the mascara I will be using for the rest of my life. I sound like Im over exaggerating but im being completely honest. I hate mascaras that give you that spider looking eye lashes. An its due to them being really thick or having a crappy brush. What I needed was a mascara exactly like Rimmels wonderful.
The brush is perfect and the mascara is a perfect texture.
My eye lashes are instantly full and long after a few strokes of this mascara.
Here was my end look. (Please excuse the towel, I sometimes apply my make up straight after getting out of the shower, hahaha)

I recommend these products, 10/10.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment