Sunday, October 26, 2014

RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London (foundation) 

Get the look 

Sorry that I haven't been posting a lot lately guys. But today I would love to review Rimmel Londons foundation! Only girls who where foundation very often will know how important it is to find a keeper.
By a keeper I mean a brand that delivers all the things you want in a foundation. 
  • Long lasting 
  • Colour match 
  • Texture 
  • Fragrance 
Now let me explain a few of these points. I've had some pretty weird smelling foundations, and you don't want to be wearing something on your face all day that doesn't smell pretty. COLOUR MATCH! Most importantly, a colour that matches your face and doesn't give you that gross 'cake face' line below your chin. Texture meaning a foundation that isn't blotchy and makes your skin look oily or rough. An lastly; long lasting. I often find that some of the foundations i've used wear off, an after a few hours of wearing it I can barely tell I have foundation on! 

Today I reviewed Rimmel Londons 25 hour foundation. An boy was I impressed!


PARTY-PROOF, TRANSFER-PROOF
FLAWLESS SKIN AROUND THE CLOCK!
AVAILABLE IN FULL OR NUDE COVERAGE.












This here is the foundation that I used today. Now warning you, I may look VERY hideous in this before photo! But its needed to show the difference with this amazing foundation on.


Here is my before and after photo. 
An lastly the finished result...
Now its obvious the wonders this foundation does, but the first thing that stood out to me was the fragrance of this foundation. It honestly smells so nice and fresh. Unlike some thick foundations, this foundation was smooth and silky like, which made my face feel soooo nice & soft. 
Usually while Im working all day my face starts to sweat due to all the hard work I do (which is always ;) )! But today by the end of the day, my face looked exactly like it did after I applied it. I almost didn't want to wash my face after the day because it just looked so flawless! 



I think ill be using Rimmels foundation a lot more now that Ive had the chance to try it! I'll definitely be giving some of my foundations the flick and making some room for Rimmels products. 
Very impressed! 
Highly suggest giving their foundation a go, if your not sure or purchasing it then why not go to a store and test it.... No harm in that! 
BUT if going to the store to test this product is a little to hard for you, Rimmel have made an amazing program on their website where you can 'TRY IT ON".
They give you a picture of a models face where you can test the many different shades and see Before and After photos of the models. 
Give it a go;

0 comments:

Post a Comment