Monday, October 6, 2014

A girl can never have too many nail polish'

ULTA3 πŸ’…πŸ’…


This isn't the first time I've posted about ulta3 polishes, and I guess it's because I just can't get enough. 
I assume I'm not the only one that has a nail polish collection with 30+ colours, and the truth is I haven't even used every single colour at all! But in my personal opinion your nail colour should get changed at least once a week.. Maybe to match an outfit, of even match a mood?

Today I received 3 new colours (that I supprisingly don't have) 
'Moody blues', 'hearts desire', and 'on the green' 

I love the brand ulta3 though because it's that shiny polish I love, aaaand it doesn't chip really easy like other cheap nail polishes. Now ulta3 is also great because it's AFFORDABLE! I saw in my local chemist the other day 4 for $10, now that's pretty great! 
Today I tried on the green. Now please don't judge my shocking photo skills and the fact that I am not a hand model haha! 
Very bright and great for summer & festivals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment