Monday, October 20, 2014

Beauty directory 😍

You know it's going to be a lovely day when you open up the door to a big package! #bloggerlife


Today I was lucky enough to have been sent a package from beauty directory. 
If people are unaware of what beauty directory is, it's a site with all you need to know about beauty products. If you are a blogger then you can sign up and get access to PR contacts for almost every beauty brand in Australia. 
You will also receive email updates of the beauty directory newsletter which is very handy I must say. For the 3+ years I have been signed up with Beauty Directory it has been an absolute life saver when it comes to blogging. They have given me the opportunity to getin contact with wonderful PRs, and given me the opportunity to make my blog as big as it is today.
So this post is not only a personal review on beauty directory to promote how great it is, but it's thank you to the company! Without BD I really wouldn't be where I am today with my blogging. 

But anyway, today beauty directory has made me one busy girl reviewing products (lucky it's my day off work). I found this on my front doorstep! 


I've received some newbies on the beauty market, and I am so keen to review all of them. I get to wash my hair with some amazing davroe products, I'll be able to tan this weekend with some pure bronze, wax with waxaway aquawax roll on kit, and take of my polish with elliona "gell off" . 
Thank you again to the wonderful beauty directory, and keep updated with my posts:)! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment